Tuesday, November 11, 2008

The Pain of My Memories

I can't help but smile
When the rain touches my skin
And drowns me now
Forever in sin

The pain I forgot
Comes flowing back
All the terror I caused
And the death for my pack

My smile fades
As I fall to the ground
My soul racked with torture
As the rain pounds and pounds

The rain keeps on falling
As I cry in pain
I cry tears of agony
My tears mix with the rain

My spirit is fading
As the memories of the horror I once was
It kills me inside
It does just because

If I die now
Then the torture will end and so will my pain
So instead of my tears
Their blood mixed with the rain

English text ©Copyright by Disappearing, Inc. All rights reserved. No portion of this poem may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without written permission from the Author.

8 comments:

Decemberflower said...

All the rules 4 authors/admins:

1) no changing any part of this blog without MY permission.
2) no posting other people's poems. they must be YOUR poems that YOU wrote. unless i post them, then their MY poems.
3) you must love poetry with all your heart and soul to stay an author/admin on this blog. nothing less.

yeah, i could only come up with those 3. so that's it.

Hoshi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hoshi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Decemberflower said...

i started this blog for OUR poems, not to show off others. i'm not gonna erase your post cuz you posted it before i put up the rules so you didn't know yet. but from now on all the poems are our poems, please.

and why are you getting mad at me? don't take your anger out at me if your day sucked! it's not my fault.

Decemberflower said...

i know you're not angry with me, i know you're not mad with anything i did, but you're still venting your anger toward me.

Hoshi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rose Mary said...

...

Rose Mary said...

why can't we post other people's poetry? it just said we have to love poetry, which includes the poetry of others. and can u teach me how 2 copyright the stuff?