Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Darkened Poison

I open the bottle
Toss away the lid
My hands wobble
Why would I do this- just as a kid?

The liquid runs through my mouth
Sticky and sweet
So unhealthy
But the taste can't be beat

My heart begins to slow
My eyes begin to close
My breathing is becoming shallow
I'm slipping away

I tried something when I was a kid
It was in a bottle, cold and wet
And now I lay, cold and dead
On a sidewalk, all alone

No one noticed
Because of that darkened poison
That I tried
I tried to sob
But then I died.


Thi is a song about a girl who tried a drink she found on the road- she didn't know what it was, but it looked like coke, o she tried it. And then she died... Yes very emo. I know. And sorry, Jin, I stole your copyright quote because I too am apart of Dissapearing. =] And that quote? I'm working on making myself a siggy with it.

"When we all know light as light, there arouses a recognition of darkness; When we all know darkness as the unknown, we decide that darkness equates to evil; When we all know evil as evil, we begin to recognize good; and with good, we associate light, which is pure; and in purity, we begin to realize that darkness, to, can be pure, just not in the way we have come to know." -me


English text ©Copyright by Disappearing, Inc. All rights reserved. No portion of this poem may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without written permission from the Author.

35 comments:

Rose Mary said...

wow. that was pretty.

kinda depressing though. and by kinda I mean very.

Emma Claire said...

I like that. It's really good. :)

Hoshi said...

Thakns, guys! I'm glad you like it. Your poems aren't half bad, either, Emma Claire! They are way good.

Hoshi said...

hey Jin, one request- can we make the text a teensy bit lighter? please?

Rose Mary said...

I like the text. if it's too hard to read just highlight it with your mouse.

Rose Mary said...

wow, it's really hard 2 read on the school compys, though.

griffinrider said...

very depressing, but i liked it. a lot. it was a bit hard for me to read thoguh. do you think you can make the font a little bigger next time?

griffinrider said...

and jin, where are you? how come you're hardly ever on my blog anymore?
do you not like me anymore? *sob!*

Reagan said...

That was really sad, but it teaches a good lesson.

Hoshi said...

omg GR your blog rocks! and i have no idea what happened to Jin.... i heard her little brother broke her mom's laptop.

Decemberflower said...

that's what hapened. my little brother tripped on the compy cord, knocking it to the ground erasing EVERYTHING i had been working on for 2 YEARS! but greatly my twin (being an evil genius) fixed it! and also somehow got everything back!! HE'S A FRIGGIN' GENIUS!

Reagan said...

Hurray for Tyler and his geniusness! Tell TYler thankyou for me.

Decemberflower said...

no prob. and while i thought i'd lost everyting, Rylie told me to just 'start over.' so i did. does anyoen want to write this bok with me? it's called:

Despiar in a Song

Hoshi said...

well i would but you know how horribly unreliable with writing i am. i have really been neglecting writing these last few weeks... but i did draw Firestar when I was bored in my aid class. his shoulder is a little skimpy though. and he's uncolored... tells you how much i've been on the computer and wii fit, doesn't it?

Emma Claire said...

Tyler fixed a computer...wow. My Life as i know it has now changed.
All my brother does is break the computer.
And whine.
What's your book about?

Rose Mary said...

Tell him he rocks for me, will ya? or I can tell him at school.

but I thought u said you had all your stories saved 2 ur flash drive, anyway.

Reagan said...

I want to write it with you! Pick me! Pick me! *waves hands in air to get your attention*

Decemberflower said...

too late, rylie, RM got the part. better luck next time!

Emma Claire said...

WHAT'S THE BOOK ABOUT???

I lost my written copy of some of the chapters in my book and I'm annoyed now...Plus I'm bored out of my mind.

Reagan said...

*cries* I have no life!

Emma Claire said...

Interesting turkey.....i have no life either

Decemberflower said...

dun worry, neither do i.

Emma Claire said...

lol
I've watched so much tv today i want to cry

Reagan said...

Yeah. Me, too. I also ate chocolate today. That made me really sick. Chocolate is poison to me. Down I feel like I'm dying, but I'm not. At least, I hope I'm not. *shifts eyes nervously*

Emma Claire said...

lol...I know what you mean. When i eat chocolate it makes me sneeze...weird huh?

Decemberflower said...

chocolate is poison to me, rylie, okami, and canis. and maybe emma claire...

Hoshi said...

not me! i'm the cat of this group. lol =]

Emma Claire said...

*gasp*
Maybe it is poisonous to me...that would explain a lot...but still, sneezing?...it's very upsetting...i eat a piece of chocolate my brother steps away because he knows that i might sneeze! It just makes my nose tickle! :)LoL

Decemberflower said...

LOL!

Emma Claire said...

yeah yeah...you laugh at me now but if it was you....okay well, you'd probably still laugh.

Reagan said...

Are you a dog Emma?

Emma Claire said...

in wat way?

Reagan said...

Are you a dog? Like...literally.

Emma Claire said...

i thought i was human...omg! Am i a dog?????!

Reagan said...

I don't know. That's why I asked. I guess you aren't though. Never mind.