Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Blood on my hands

I once gave my thughts to someone
Showed them what it was like to be me
But they didn't nderstand
They just coldn't see
What I was thinking

I lost control
Then I left
Leaving torn walls
And a trail of death

Then I realized
I couldn't stay away
So I came back
But not to stay

I realized soon that
My mess was not clean
As I had intended
Instead the blood
of the ones I loved
not the blood i intended

Soon more blood was spilt
as I tried to explain
and rage again reigned
and I was to blame once more

and now the ones I love
I told them they were liars
And now I'm paying for my mistakes
Some of the recovered
But some did not
Paying dearly as I face this head-on
There's no running from
The blood on my hands

English text ©Copyright by Disappearing, Inc. All rights reserved. No portion of this poem may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without written permission from the Author.

21 comments:

Hoshi said...

I hope you like it... I really was thinking of all of you when I wrote it. I'm sorry I said it was all a lie. It just felt like that, and I really shouldn't have said that. Rylie, Okami, please, come back. I love you.

Hoshi said...

i love you all

Hoshi said...

ohmyheck because of me no one comes on anymore!!! *cries* i'm sorry!!!

Rose Mary said...

I don't think it's cause of you. no one ever comes on.

Rose Mary said...

and that was really good.

Hoshi said...

thanks. it was like this chain of events that sparked it. i never even pre-wrote it it was just out of my head. and no one has gone on dreamers diaries either!!! *cries* i'm so sorry!!!

Decemberflower said...

why? it wasn't your fault. you don't have to apologize. and i think that was a beautiful poem, cuz it was totally heart-felt. and letting you know, i talked to Rylie and Okami yesterday, the reason they haven't been on is that people have been staying at their house an' stuff. Rylie told me.

Hoshi said...

oh ok.

Reagan said...

I'm back! I love you too, Adeen. I do hope you finally realize that. I would die for you. Please don't take that for granted.

Decemberflower said...

I'd die for you too, adeen. i swear it. given the chance, i would take it. and yeah, if that day really does come, i'm ready

Emma Claire said...

...i feel like a person that gets to a party late and has NO idea whats going on. lol
really good poem BTW

Unknown said...

it's all real touching.

*smiles* wanna be friends?

Unknown said...

it's all real touching.

*smiles* wanna be friends?

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Reagan said...

Heck yeah! I'd love to be your friend, Jessica.

Hoshi said...

Rylie, don't leave me! you're my mom! you can't leave me! the wedding... on the nineteenth we will have had the blog for a full year! we will have stayed alive for one whole year! but I can't live without you guys! Don't leave me, Rylie! you just can't leave me! don't leave me... don't leave me.. omg i'm crying now! please, come back!

Hoshi said...

mama! you can't leave me!

Hoshi said...

mommy!!! don't leave me!

Hoshi said...

please!

Decemberflower said...

MOMMY! don't go! please! rylie, you're our MOM for crying out loud! you can't just GO! me and ade NEED you! MOOOOOOOOMYYYYYY!

Emma Claire said...

yeah, i'm so lost