Monday, June 1, 2009

Snipe Hunt

*rustle, scream, shriek, scrape*
We're doing all this for a prank?!
*CRASH* "Ow!" "It bit me!" *yelp*
Was that a real call for help?
It's the middle of the night.
We're hunting for supposed 'snipes'.
The first years are all freaking out,
Every rustle and they shout.
"I caught one, now turn off your light.
They don't like it when it's bright.
On count of three shine flashlights there.
One, two, three!" A teddy bear?

yesh. in case you couldn't tell, I had girls camp. made me remember this. tell me what you think. this poem (c) to me.

10 comments:

Notion said...

it's pretty cool , short and fun lol

Mac said...

I like how it rhymes like, perfectly. I don't like snipe hunts though, it's really mean. Girl's cry, it's just plain not nice.

Rose Mary said...

no one cries in my ward. some do get mad or embarrassed, though.

Mac said...

Really? My sister was so scared, she was the first back to camp, and bawled her eyes out the whole night, and spoiled the surprise for me because she thought I would be even worse.

Hoshi said...

seriously? at least RM's ward knows how to have fun. My ward hates me.

Hoshi said...

and snipe hunting is awesome! sorry but whoever cries is a sissy.

Rose Mary said...

why does your ward hate you?

Mac said...

Everyone where we live feels like their ward hates them. It is my personal opinion that it is only like this where we live. When I lived in Japan, I looooved to go. 'Course I was younger. Plus my family was popular in Japan 'cuz we're blond. (physically, not like in a state of mind.)

Rose Mary said...

lol.

Tsuki said...

lawl (SOMEONE INVITE ME BACK! THIS BLOG IS MY 2nd FAVORITE AND I WANT TO PUT POEMS UP HERE AGAIN!)